COVID-19 APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING REQUIREMENTS & POLICIES:
- We are currently not accepting new clients as of September 22, 2021.
- FULLY VACCINATED CLIENTS do not have to wear a mask, but must present their CDC vaccination card upon arrival. Non-vaccinated clients, or those without a valid CDC vaccination card, must still wear a mask.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days, or are currently displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, your appointment will be rescheduled for a later date.
We are available 6 days a week!
- Massages are available by appointment only.
- Hours are from 10AM-6PM Monday thru Saturday, and closed on Sunday.
- The online appointment calendar is always up to date, so you can confidently schedule an appointment at your convenience.
- Please note: The front door is locked beginning at 5:00PM daily, and is kept locked on Saturday. If your appointment is scheduled for after 5:00PM, or on a Saturday, we will have to come let you in.
When you schedule a massage appointment, the allotted amount of time is reserved just for you. Due to the nature of our business, when you cancel last minute or do not show up to your appointment, we are unable to fill that time with another client; therefore:
- We require a minimum of 24 hours notice for appointment cancellations/rescheduling.
- A credit card is required to reserve your appointment. It will not be charged for any reason except:
- If less than 24 hours cancellation notice is provided, or in the event of a no-show, your credit card will automatically be charged the full amount of all scheduled services.