COVID-19 Appointment Scheduling Requirements:
- We are currently NOT ACCEPTING ANY NEW CLIENTS as of September 22, 2021, until further notice.
- Masks are required.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days, or are currently displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, your appointment will be rescheduled for a later date.
When you schedule a massage appointment, the allotted amount of time is reserved just for you. Due to the nature of our business, when you cancel last minute or do not show up to your appointment, we are unable to fill that time with another client; therefore:
- We require a minimum of 24 hours notice for appointment cancellations/rescheduling.
- A credit card is required to reserve your appointment. It will not be charged for any reason except:
- If less than 24 hours cancellation notice is provided, or in the event of a no-show, your credit card will automatically be charged the full amount of all scheduled services.