Welcome to Derby City Massage!
5/12/2022 - Due to high demand, we are currently not accepting any new clients until further notice.
Our Personal Commitment:
At Derby City Massage we strive to provide you with the utmost comfort and care during your visit. Our specialty is Deep Tissue & Clinical Massage for pain management, injury recovery, athletic & sports performance, and soothing relaxation.
Types of Massage Available:
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Myofascial Release
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Sports Massage
- Orthopedic Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Modern Cupping Therapy
The type of bodywork that you receive will be based on your individual needs; because not everyone needs, or even wants, the same "cookie-cutter" massage. Your therapist will discuss your expected outcomes and develop a treatment plan with you before you begin.
- Your Birthday Month: $10 off one visit of 60 minutes or longer.
- Active Military, Veterans, & Law Enforcement: $10 off every visit of 60 minutes or longer.
Please Note: Discounts may not be combined with any other offer, nor used toward the purchase of gift certificates.
Training and Professionalism:
We are experienced.
- You will find comfort in knowing we are extensively trained, skilled, and knowledgeable in many therapeutic modalities. Performing this type of massage therapy requires one to possess and apply a complex working knowledge of the human anatomy systems and the musculoskeletal conditions that may affect it.
- Every two years we complete a minimum of 24 hours CEUs (continuing education units) by a National Board Certified provider. As licensed massage professionals, we are dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible, every time.
Certifications & Affiliations:
- Angie Miller has been a Kentucky Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) for 10 years, as well as a Professional Member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA), and board certified (BCTMB) through the National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB). In March 2019, Angie received her certification as a Certified Modern Cupping Therapy Practitioner (CMCTP). Before moving to Louisville in 2013, Angie was a member of the massage therapy team for the UK Athletics Department & Football Team.
- Jessica Sarven is a Kentucky Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and has been doing massage for over 23 years. Jessica also has experience as a Personal Trainer, and a national bodybuilding physique competitor.
Buy Local; Keep Louisville Weird!
As a proud member of LIBA (Louisville Independent Business Alliance), we realize the importance of supporting local businesses. By spending your money at local businesses, you directly help enrich your community by keeping your hard earned dollars circulating right here in Louisville.
We sincerely thank you for supporting our local, independently owned, small business.