Welcome to Derby City Massage!
9/23/2022 - New rates will take effect on October 1st, 2022. New rates are available for viewing here.
9/23/2022 - Due to high demand, we are not taking any new clients until further notice.
Our Personal Commitment:
At Derby City Massage we strive to provide you with the utmost comfort and care during your visit. Our specialty is Deep Tissue & Clinical Massage for pain management, injury recovery, athletic & sports performance, and soothing relaxation.
Types of Massage Available:
The type of bodywork that you receive will be based on your individual needs; because not everyone needs, or even wants, the same "cookie-cutter" massage. Your therapist will discuss your expected outcomes and develop a treatment plan with you before you begin.
- Your Birthday Month: $10 off one visit of 60 minutes or longer.
- Active Military, Veterans, & Law Enforcement: $10 off every visit of 60 minutes or longer.
Training and Professionalism:
We are experienced.
- You will find comfort in knowing we are extensively trained, skilled, and knowledgeable in many therapeutic modalities. Performing this type of massage therapy requires one to possess and apply a complex working knowledge of the human anatomy systems and the musculoskeletal conditions that may affect it.
- Every two years we complete a minimum of 24 hours CEUs (continuing education units) by a national board certified provider. As licensed massage professionals, we are dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible, every time.
Certifications & Affiliations:
- Angie Miller has been a Kentucky Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) for 10 years, as well as a Professional Member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA). In March 2019, Angie received her certification as a Certified Modern Cupping Therapy Practitioner (CMCTP).
- Jessica Sarven is a Kentucky Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and has been doing massage for over 23 years. Jessica also has experience as a Personal Trainer, and a national bodybuilding physique competitor.