"Louisville's Deep Tissue Massage Specialists"
- Now taking new clients!
- Now hiring LMTs!
- Derby City Massage has moved!
All appointments are now being held at our new office at 7400 New LaGrange Road, Suite 315, Louisville, KY 40222.
- Kentucky sales tax (6%) will be collected on all massage services and package sales beginning January 1, 2023.
Our Personal Commitment:
At Derby City Massage we strive to provide you with the utmost comfort and care during your visit. Our specialty is Deep Tissue & Clinical Massage for pain management, injury recovery, athletic & sports performance, and soothing relaxation.
Types of Massage Available:
The type of bodywork that you receive will be based on your individual needs; because not everyone needs, or even wants, the same "cookie-cutter" massage. Your therapist will discuss your expected outcomes and develop a treatment plan with you before you begin.
- New Clients: $10 off one visit of 60 minutes or longer.
- Your Birthday Month: $10 off one visit of 60 minutes or longer.
- Active Military, Veterans, & Law Enforcement: $10 off every visit of 60 minutes or longer.
Training and Professionalism:
We are experienced.
- You will find comfort in knowing we are extensively trained, skilled, and knowledgeable in many therapeutic modalities. Performing this type of massage therapy requires one to possess and apply a complex working knowledge of the human anatomy systems and the musculoskeletal conditions that may affect it.
- Every two years we complete a minimum of 24 hours CEUs (continuing education units) by a national board certified provider. As licensed massage professionals, we are dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible, every time.
Certifications & Affiliations:
- Angie Miller Karr has been a Kentucky Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) and Nationally Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) for 11 years, as well as a Professional Member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA). In March 2019, Angie received her certification as a Certified Modern Cupping Therapy Practitioner (CMCTP).
- Jessica Sarven is a Kentucky Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and has been practicing massage therapy since 1994. Jessica also has experience as a Personal Trainer, and is a former national bodybuilding physique competitor.